Basic Pet Sitting is $25
- Fresh water, feeding & litter box cleaning
- Delicious treats & administering medications (if requested)
- Alternating lights & and more!
- An additional $10 fee applies on our observed holidays
As a pet sitter, my goal is to minimize their stress by offering reliable, consistent care. I make sure to provide lots of pampering and extra TLC, so your pet won’t miss you too much!
In addition to pet care, I can water your plants, bring in the mail, and take out the trash.
$25 per visit
- Dog walking includes exercise (usually a walk, yet I can play fetch, play tug-of-war, & give belly rubs)
- Fresh water feeding, delicious treats and more!
- A great way for your pets to get out, stretch their legs, get some exercise and break up their day
OVERNIGHT PET SITTING
One basic overnight stay is $100
I know it can be lonely for pets when owners go away on vacation or business trips. Your pets will receive attentive care with my overnight pet sitting service, which includes:
- One evening and morning walk (starting around 6/8pm-6/8am)
- Additional walks are subject to standard rates
- My goal is to minimize their stress by offering reliable, consistent care
- I provide lots of pampering and extra TLC
- I can water your plants, bring in the mail, and take out the trash
- This service is popular and availability is limited
- I recommended you reserve this service far in advance
- An additional $30 fee applies to overnights on our observed holiday
The day before, during, and after these observed holidays will incur an $10 per visit holiday fee:
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Christmas Eve
This charge also applies to any regularly scheduled weekday walks that fall on these holidays. I encourage you to reserve early for holiday appointments. My schedule fill up several weeks in advance, yet I will do my best to fulfill your request.